offered by Autism Shifts
Facilitated by Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Dolly Ferraiuolo, this is a monthly virtual meet up for young adults (18+) on the Autism Spectrum. The YAWA Social Group will provide you with:
– An opportunity to make new friends and connections
– A safe environment to discuss your daily life living with Autism
– Q&A session of your understanding of your diagnosis
– An opportunity to discuss your interests and life goals
As a part of this online group, you can have fun, meet new people, and learn about yourself in the process!
* please note, you may need to do a secondary registration in advance of the event. Click the event link above to see about that.
To sign up for events, click on the “Register” button in the event listing. After entering in your name and email you should then receive the link to the event. Please check your email to see if any additional steps are needed by the organizer in order to complete your registration. Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Most of the events on Clusive are geared towards a very wide range of participants and are inclusive in their very approach. If you have any specific questions feel free to either reach out to the event organizer or to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be the first to know about the most exciting events and opportunities for special needs families.