offered by The Centers for Exceptional Children
Learn more about the seven core principles of positive parenting:
• Ensuring a safe engaging environment.
• Creating a positive learning environment.
• Using assertive discipline.
• Having reasonable expectations.
• Looking after yourself as a parent.
• Adapting to having a child with a disability.
• Being part of the community.
You must register using the link below. To be eligible, families must be residents of Forsyth County and have a child with special needs five or younger.
Gift cards will be given to participants.
For more information, contact Lakeisha Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-703-4289
* please note, you may need to do a secondary registration in advance of the event. Click the event link above to see about that.
To sign up for events, click on the “Register” button in the event listing. After entering in your name and email you should then receive the link to the event. Please check your email to see if any additional steps are needed by the organizer in order to complete your registration. Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Most of the events on Clusive are geared towards a very wide range of participants and are inclusive in their very approach. If you have any specific questions feel free to either reach out to the event organizer or to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be the first to know about the most exciting events and opportunities for special needs families.